1. We become overly sentimental.
2. We dress up our pets!
3. We actually find it enjoyable to listen to the same 5 songs over and over again!
4. Our perspective on the weather totally changes.
5. We chop down trees, drag them into our homes and decorate them.
6. We stress about the most insignificant details!
7. We eat our own body weight in candy.
8. We pretend to enjoy roasted chestnuts…
9. We’re extra nice to our relatives!
10. We think every noise at night is Santa and his reindeer on the rooftops.
11. We wear all kinds of ridiculous clothing in public!
What odd things do you do at Christmas? Tell us in the comments.
The Year Without a Santa Claus